Thursday, May 24, 2012

Friendships

I'm probably not the one you should take advice from about friendships, but I know one thing though. Friendships are very important in life. They can help you through the tough times or enjoy the good ones. Life is so much easier knowing that people want you around. Sometimes friendships can hurt and I've learned that from personal experience. I have a friend or had one. I really don't know right now but we've been through fights and all the bad stuff; jealousy,anger,confusion,etc. Even with all that somehow we were still friends. When it was going good it was amazing. When it was terrible...Yeah you get the point. What am trying to say is that sometimes friendships come easy and others you have to work for it. Either way I don't know how I would live without them.

1 comment: