Monday, April 30, 2012

ELC!!!!

I just got back from one of the best weeks of my life with all my friends at Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center. My classmates and I spent a week up in the arrowhead of Minnesota near Lake Superior learning about the environment and having fun. This trip wasn't handed to us though. Each student that went had to work 10 hours for each school year in the Jr. High section of the school. I also did plenty of stuff up there like; hiking,orienteering,catching small mammals,getting up close to deer and other animals, and even walking on a beaver dam. Its a really cool place and I hope I can visit another time in my life.

5 comments:

  1. The chipmunk was really funny, I want to back to again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Nice picture Huxford! And yes, you can breath while sticking your head out a window.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca you're so right!! haha I took that picute for you! You're welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its one of my favorite pictures Mya. Thank you, and Rebecca your wrong...I almost died

    ReplyDelete